Friday, July 20, 2012

Two new Mini Workshops and a "Free" Camera Walk Added

I’ve added a “Free” Camera Walk and two Mini Workshops to my calendar!

On Friday August 3rd from 10 am to 5pm I will host a free of charge Camera Walk at the San Francisco Zoo. We will spend the day photographing the bears, birds, bugs, and whatever comes in front of our lenses.

On Saturday August 11th from 10 am to 9 pm I will host a 1 Day Mini-Workshop at the Point Reyes National Seashore. Highlights will include the wreck of the Pt Reyes, a fishing boat beached in Inverness; the lighthouse at lands end; various beach scenes and dunes, and last but not least we will visit the resident Elk herd out on Pierce Point.

The following weekend, on Saturday August 18th from 3 pm to 10pm I will host another Mini-Workshop, this time in San Francisco’s famed Presidio. We will photograph beautiful old buildings, canons, the Golden Gate Bridge and if crowds permit, Fort Point. We will then work our way to Baker Beach and catch the sunset on the Golden Gate Bridge from the ocean side view. We’ll then take time for dinner and then head over to the Palace of Fine Arts to photograph its stunning beauty at night.

Check the Workshops link on the right column of this page to get more info

I would love to have you join us – please contact me to reserve your spot as space is limited to 6 people for the workshops and 8 for the Camera Walk.

 More info...

Until then Cheers!
John

ps  And don’t forget, I have another workshop coming  October 17-19  “Falls Colors” In the east Sierras

No comments:

Post a Comment