Saturday, March 2, 2013

Yesterdays Presidio & Palace of Fine Arts Workshop


 Gate Bridge near Ansel's view
Sunset Golden Gate Bridge from near Baker Beach San Francisco
Yesterdays “one-on-one” workshop in San Francisco with alumni and friend John S. from New Mexico proved to be yet another stunning photographic experience. While I normally don’t take my “own” photos while doing a workshop, John didn’t mind, so while he was exploring his creativity I had the opportunity to ‘snag’ a couple of my own. Another angle of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Cormorants Dolphins Sunset San Francisco
Of cormorants and passing dolphins
Also a sunset with cormorants drying the wings and if you look close, a pair of dolphins to the right of the rock. I elected to go B&W as the sunset was almost boring yet very colorful indeed. Of Note: The Bay Bridge has activated the cable lights! Give me a shout if you’re interesting in coming along for my next SF workshop and I will take you to my “spots” for a view of this mesmerizing light show.

No comments:

Post a Comment