Saturday, January 28, 2012

New Website Launched !!!!

Dream Lake
Well its been a long road but I finally have a new website. I am still loading new images onto it but it is finally launched. The goal was not only a new design but better functioning and the ability for search engines to find me.

Visit the site here   J Günther | Scenic Photography

So please visit the site and feel free to send me comments and most of all please tell your friends!

And to the faithful who have followed me all these years- THANK YOU!

2012 should be an exciting year with new opportunities.  I have sent my applications in for the Saratoga Rotary Art Show and (my favorite) the Sausalito Art Festival. Stay tuned and I will update you if I am selected to show.

Again thank to all who have stood by patiently for my new site and new work and your encouragement in going forward.

Cheers!

John Günther


 



1 comment: