Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Good News - My work will be on display at the 55th Annual Saratoga Rotary Art Show - Sunday, May 6, 2012 9AM to 5PM

I am happy to announce that I have been accepted to show my work at the 55th Annual Saratoga Rotary Art Show!  This is my first time at this venue and the first time showing my work at such an event since 2008.
Silver Lake - Eastern Sierra
A lot has changed since then and I have added many new and beautiful images. Please put the date on your calendar and come for a visit. There is entertainment, food and fine wines which all adds up to a bunch of fun!  Tell a friend!

 The Rotary Art Show will be held on the campus of West Valley College on Sunday, May 6, 2012 from 9AM to 5PM.
Click here for directions to West Valley College...


No comments:

Post a Comment